Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A new month begins- November


I can't believe another month has gone by....sorry I didn't post each week as I said I would but was busy posting new things for sale on my Etsy shop!


I was also busy with decorating the house for Halloween which was low key... had only 15 to 18 kids  come for treats, seems every year there are less children out trick-or-treating! It's disappointing 'cause when my kids were young there would be so many children out on our street it was like one big party. Our house was known as the "haunted house" because of the gated cemetery (guarded by the grim reaper) we made on our front lawn, we would also put up a life size werewolf, a Frankenstein and a witch sitting by a cauldron balanced on skulls. In those days 300 treat bags wasn't even enough!


















    

Since moving into this house 5 years ago we've scaled down the outdoor decorating to a small fortune-telling table, some brooms and skulls and have invested in more indoor decorating but it's fun when people tell us how great the house looks!









No comments:

Post a Comment